Thursday, September 11, 2008

So what I am I doing now?

Its been a few years so I'm adding a blog entry just to say I'm now 36, the kids are in nursery and school - Ani is only doing half days and things are okay. The business lollopps from strength to strength and we get better at what we do.

I'm thinking that we might start a how to make films with a tiny budget sort of blog soon.

Our new web site goes live on friday its: www.enormousfilms.co.uk

My poet friend Tony 'the people's poet' Chestnut gave me this poem for me birthday, I've nowhere else to stick it so here it is:

He who has an eye with 24 frames a second
Captures and creates,
Turning the intangible
Into reality
Modern media magician
King of the pub quiz
36
The future is his
To turn the wrongs all right
Add colour and add light
Or to simply step aside of all the shite
He who's far more than alright
In fact he's fucking Enormous

No comments: